January 12, 2015
So… two days ago Andy blogged about this blog. And yesterday Kristin talked about the blog on Facebook. And now my readership has gone waaaayyy up and it’s freaking me out! 😉 I’m very glad to have you all reading, but now I’m worried that you’ll all wander away bored. So I thought I’d try a poll and ask you what you think. What’s your favorite post so far?
And more importantly, what suggestions do you have for me? Is there anything particular you’d like to hear about? Is the length of the posts about right? Leave a comment!
But first… let me give you some previews of what I’m planning for future posts. Here are some ideas:
- Selections from Andy’s classic game collection, and pictures of the classic game mural that was commissioned for the game room
- An introduction to the cats
- A chance to look at an in-progress game of Homeworlds with Andy (and maybe a preview of the medal I’m hoping to be grandfathered into!)
- Pictures and maybe videos from the upcoming JoCo Cruise
- An interactive walk-through of Wunderland’s floor plan
- Instructions for how to tie dye
- Possibly some advance notice of upcoming events and releases
So let me know what you’d like to see! And welcome to all the new readers! 🙂